Spring into Winning!
- The “Spring into Winning!” Facebook contest starts on Saturday April 14th, 2018 and ends at 5:00 pm on Sunday April 29th, 2018.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- All participants who submit photos must be 18 years of age or older, a resident of Newfoundland & Labrador and agree with all contest rules.
- All participants must “Like” and “Share” the Village Shopping Centre’s Facebook page and Post a photo of what they think is a “Sure Sign of Spring” in Newfoundland. One (1) photo entry per person.
- Photo submissions must be owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant and have all rights and permissions for usage by all parties in image. Copy written material cannot be submitted.
- Submissions must not contain any image or material deemed inappropriate in any way by the Village Shopping Centre and will be screened and vetted by The Village Shopping Centre to determine its suitability and eligibility. The Village reserves the right to remove or deny the posting of any image from its Facebook page for whatever reason it feels necessary.
- 10 Village Shopping Centre gift certificates of $50 value will be awarded from all photo submissions posted by 5:00 pm Sunday April 29th, 2018.
- Each eligible submission will have a corresponding number associated with its posting and numbers will be put into a random draw. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value.
- Any dispute that comes about due to the presentation and facilitation and execution of retailer prizes will be dealt with between the providing retailer of said prize and the winner and will preclude any involvement, legal or otherwise of the Village Shopping Centre and their immediate families, Plaza Group and the employees and immediate families.
- Contest is closed to all employees of any tenants, stores, services or occupants of the Village Shopping Centre and their immediate families, Plaza Group and its employees and immediate families.
- All decisions relating to this contest are to be made by the Village Shopping Centre and shall be considered final. All entries become property of the Village Shopping Centre and will not be returned. By entering the contest, a contestant agrees to the use of his/her name, and photograph without payment in any forthcoming publicity if he/she is declared the winner. Said winners agree to sign a Winner Release Form.
- The Village Shopping Centre reserves the right to discontinue this contest at any time.